On August 25th beginning at 17:30 there will be a little, informal exhibition of design students works from summer semester – complemetary elements for Duna bird watching – bike stands, info tables, additional sitting.
Exhibition will be up until September 6th, 2016.
The first testing bird watching with Ján Dobšovič from agency bird watching.sk and the Day of Opened Doors II. was held on June 12, 2016 within festival Midsummer on Danube / Slnovrat na Dunaji. Continue reading First test bird watching during Day of opened doors II., June 12, 2016
Continue reading Completing the outdoor and indoor cladding
Last day of the final workshop , on April 8, 2016 we have organized Day of opened “doors” and pre-opening good-bye party.
- First group helps by loading and reloading the transport of CNC – cut elements made of waterproof plywood from company LACOS in Senec to Komajtice, to comapny LEGA, where the glueing of the single plywood pieces into the beams is going to happen
- testing the Earth screws of company Isometall with Mr. Jan Budzak, if they are suitable for the geological structure of the plot
- first manual testing pilot screw
- the result was positive so the screwing can be planed for the next week
- visiting company LACOS in Senec, preparation of CNC cutting and correcting the labelling of single cut elements for supporting beams to be clearly recognizable by gluing together
- Terrain works at the plot, freeing it from weed
- meeting with representatives of Slovak water management company (Slovenský vodohospodársky podnik) consulting the technical and performance condition of the building.
- Measuring and marking out the exact shape of the building – start of preparing the grid for earth screws